Such students of Uttar Pradesh government whose financial condition is not strong. Provides scholarship. With the help of Up Scholarship, financially weak students can easily continue their studies. After the exams are over, now the new session has started. Along with this, Up Scholarship forms are also being filled online. So if you also want to apply for the scholarship. So by using the easy way that is being told here, you can fill Up Scholarship Form Online. And can get the assistance amount being provided by the Government of Uttar Pradesh.
What is the UP Scholarship Scheme 2021 -22 through this article? How to fill UP Scholarship 2021 -22 Form? How to fill UP Scholarship 2021 -22 Application Form? And to apply in online UP Scholarship Yojana 2021 -22, you will get complete step by step information about which documents you will need etc.
Important Dates – Up Scholarship Registration is starting from 23-07-2021. And the last date of different classes are different.
Note –Many people are asking whether the date to apply for Uttar Pradesh Scholarship Online will be extended or not. So all of you assume that the date is not going to increase. Apply for the scholarship as soon as possible.
|Order.||classes||Last date to apply|
|1.||Pre Matric Class 9-10||23-07-2021|
|2.||Post-Matric Inter Class 11-12||20-07-2021|
|3.||Post-Matric Other than Inter||20-07-2021|
|4.||Post Matric Out Side State||20-07-2021|
Money received in Scholarship –
In the Up Scholarship scheme run by the Uttar Pradesh State Government, the following funds are provided to the eligible students –
What are the documents required to fill the scholarship form?
To fill the scholarship form you will need the following things –
- proper internet connection
- a system
- good internet information
- Passport size photo
- Income, Caste, Residence Certificate
- previous class mark sheet
- high school mark sheet
- fee receipt
- Board or university registration number
How to fill Up Scholarship Form Online 2021 -22?
Filling UP Up Scholarship online is a bit difficult. But if you fill this form carefully. So you can easily fill up your form. You have to go through 6 steps to fill this form. Out of which you have to complete 3 steps. Its further steps are completed by the department. Which are being told in detail here –
Note – If you are not able to fill the form on your own. So you can fill the form online from any nearest shop. Please do not try to fill in the wrong – salat form. Otherwise you may have trouble later. Also, you may not even get the scholarship. So be careful.
- Registering –
- After registering, login and fill up your complete resume and then submit the form.
- After submitting the form, take out the final print out and submit it to the college. And verifying your form by the school or institution.
- Your form is scrutinized.
- In this step your eligibility and form are checked by the District Welfare Committee.
- And in the last, after the successful completion of all the process, money is deposited in your account.
Registering for UP Scholarship Form Online 2021-22 [Registering for UP Scholarship Form Online 2021-22] –
The first step in the process of filling the UP scholarship form is to register online. First of all, you have to go to the portal and create an account by registering yourself according to the mark sheet of high school or VIII. Only after that you will be able to apply for UP Scholarship online. The process of online registration is being told below step by step, according to which you can register your account –
Total Time: 35 minutes
Click on Student Option –
After visiting the website, click on Student Option. From its drop down menu, you have to click on New Registration. Now select the form on the basis of your cast. Here you will find three categories – 1. SC ST Journal, 2. OBC and 3. Minority Category
Now a form will open in front of you like the image shown below.
Fill it with utmost care. You use your high school mark sheet to fill this form. Also the password you are entering in this form. Write it down nicely and keep it somewhere.Fill the registration form –
After filling the form, you click on submit
. After the committee, your registration will be done. Also, the form will open like the image shown below. You can print it or take a screen shot and save it or write down the registration number.Submit the form –
Up Scholarship Form Online 2021-22 Filling up your complete resume by logging on to the site –
After registering the second step form, now you have to login to your account and fill the form. For this, first login with your username and password.
After login here, you will get a form like the image shown below. In this you select according to your own.
- Like if you are going to register for the first time. So click on Naveen and if you are already registered then click on Renew.
- If you are in class 10 or earlier classes then pre ten
- for classes 10 and above
- Tick BTC for BTC.
- After that you enter your registration number. Enter your date of birth in the second column.
- Now enter your password. And after that you have to submit by filling the captcha code in the option below.
- After submitting you will be logged into your account. Now here you have to follow all the states one by one.
Your first and second states have been completed. Now you have to fill the application form for scholarship. Fill all the information in the application form carefully. Make no mistake. Check all the details once before submitting.
You can also check your complete details by printing the form.
3. After filling the application form, you have to upload your photo.
4. If you have to make any amendment in your application form after uploading the photo. So you can modify it.
5. After making the correction, you can take a print out of it to check all your given information and check it.
6. Print out the application form and after checking it carefully, you have to submit it final.
Up Scholarship Form Online 2021-22 Print out the form and submit it to the college –
When you will submit your application form after checking it completely. So you can print the application form for submission to the institution by login to your account after 3 days.
In the last step, after putting the necessary documents in the printed application for submission to the institution, you submit it to your school. Also, get the receipt from the school.
After which after checking your complete details, your school and institution will forward it to the Social Welfare Department.
Guidelines for Students to fill UP Scholarship Form
- If the information given by the students comes in doubt, then they have to prove the reason of doubt with the evidence online through the institution.
- If the information is not entered correctly on the part of the applicant, the sole responsibility of the correction will be on the applicant. This will result in invalidation of the form.
- If in this scenario other student details are provided by the student on the application form then the institute will take penal action applicable to both the school and the student as per the rules.
- The application form must be submitted by the student himself to the educational institution. Applicant should not let anyone else to submit the application form.
- It is important to get the acknowledgment receipt after submitting the application form to the school.
- Do not give the password entered by you or any other data entered in the form to any other person.
- Make sure you fill out the application before the end of the day.
- For submission to your educational institution will be deemed not to have been submitted before the final submission.
- Students can check the application status after logging in.
- While applying, applicants need to enter their own email address and their personal mobile number which they have obtained from their Aadhaar number.
- If the student does not receive funding within one year, they do not need to apply for the grant again. In this case, the student has to renew.
- Before applying, check with your institution for the non-refundable annual fee .
- You can take the final print out after 3 days of submitting the application form.
- If any mistake is made by the applicant in his application form, then after three days the application can be amended.
- All the students are asked to fill the application form themselves.
- If the student is applying through an online cafe or institute, in this case after you have entered all the details, verify it at least once.
- When you fill in your bank account details, keep in mind that your bank account should be linked with Aadhaar.
- You should ensure that the account provided by you is current and has at least a fixed balance.
- After authenticating the Aadhaar number and then entering the OTP sent to the mobile number linked to Aadhaar, the student can do online temporary locking of the application form.
- Aadhar card, mark sheet and certificate information should not be different.
Instructions for students and girl students of Uttar Pradesh natives studying outside the state
- It will be mandatory for institutions outside the state to register for the portal for scholarship.
- A copy of the application form on the prescribed format along with all the records has to be sent to email@example.com to obtain the login ID and password for the institution.
- Students studying in public and government aided educational institutions who will be eligible for the state scheme.
- Apart from this, SC / ST as well as general category students studying in other states are eligible to take advantage of this scheme.
- Students studying outside the state, and the applications of those students are valid under the general category, but only if they do not fall under the category reserved by the state of Uttar Pradesh.
- Students who get admission for free due to income limit or other reasons are not eligible for the benefits of this scheme.
- Students who get the benefit of any other scholarship scheme are not eligible for this scheme.
- It is mandatory that all the students enter their Aadhar number as well as their enrollment number while renewing the students.
- Government and government aided educational institutions located outside the state are required to be part of the master database. You can apply online for the scholarship within the stipulated time frame through the required login on the website.
- Any request for inclusion of entities in the master database after the expiration date is not entertained.
- Students who have been admitted in higher education institutions with admission quota or management are not eligible for the scholarship.
- Only applicants who are SC/ ST or general category students who are included in database master from the institute are eligible to apply.
- It is mandatory to confirm and forward the applications to the institute.
- Also, after the confirmation of the institution, it will be necessary to provide a hard copy along with all the documents to the District Social Welfare Officer of the district in which the student resides.
- It will be mandatory for the study institute to give the details of its fees on the portal for the scholarship.
- Only non refundable silk will be returned. Fees do not include hostel fees, mesh fees or caution money.
- Under this scheme the students of only those institutions are eligible to apply which are included in the master database.
- Once the student receives the application form by the institutes, they have to provide a slip.
Up Scholarship Form Online Helpline Contact Details – Scholarship Form Online Helpline Contact Details
Help Line Toll-Free Numbers – 18001805131 (Backward Class Welfare),
And 18001805229 fot Minority Welfare
Questions related to UP Scholarship –
When will the UP scholarship form be filled?
Uttar Pradesh Scholarship Form filling has started from 30th July 2021. You can apply as soon as possible.
When will the scholarship be online? When is the last date to fill the scholarship form?
The last date to fill the scholarship form for different classes is different. You can check by visiting the official website.
Which is the official website to fill the UP scholarship form?
The official website to fill the scholarship form is https://scholarship.up.gov.in/.
What are the documents required to fill the scholarship form?
To fill the scholarship form, you need high school mark sheet, previous class mark sheet, income, caste, residence proof, receipt of fee deposit and a passport size photograph.
Can I fill UP scholarship form from home?
If you want, you can fill the online scholarship form from home. But for this you will need a system, proper internet connection and good internet knowledge. Because if anything will be wrong in the form, then your scholarship will not come.
When will 2021 scholarship come?
UP Scholarship 2021 will come this year by December 2021.