Madras High Court Class IV Recruitment 2022 is recruiting candidates for various posts like Examiner, Reader Senior Bailiff, Junior Bailiff, Xerox Operator, Driver etc. Interested candidates who wish to apply for these posts can start to apply on the official website mhc.tn.gov. The notification mentions that the applications have started and candidates can apply till August 22, 2022. Students who want to apply have to register themselves and then login and fill the application form. Candidates should note that once the details are entered, they have to pay the fee, submit and then download the form
Madras High Court Class IV Recruitment 2022
|Organization Name||Madras High Court|
|Post Name||Bailiff & Various Posts|
|Application Mode||Online Process|
Madras High Court Vacancy 2022 – Details
Madras High Court Class IV Bharti 2022 | Important Date
|Starting Date of Application Form||24 July 2022|
|Closing Date of submission of Application||22 August 2022|
Madras High Court Class IV Recruitment 2022 Notification
Candidates need to be eligible to apply for the above posts. The minimum age of general category candidates should be 18 years and maximum 32 years. The age of SC/ST category candidates should be between 18 to 37 years and backward class candidates should be between 18 to 34 years. All the candidates must have passed at least SSLC exam and other equivalent exam. Candidates applying for the post of Xerox Operator should have practical experience of not less than six months in operation of Xerox Machine. All the details from eligibility to vacancy, salary details, fee payment etc are mentioned in the notification. Candidates must first read it and then proceed to fill the application form.
Madras High Court Class IV Recruitment 2022 | Educational Qualifications
- Examiner, Reader, Senior Bailiff, Junior Bailiff, Process Writer, Driver, Lift Operator, Process Server – Must have minimum general educational qualification, i.e., must have passed SSLC. Public Examination or its equivalent with eligibility for admission to Higher Secondary
- Xerox Operator – Must possess a minimum general educational qualification, i.e. Public Examination or its equivalent with eligibility for admission to a Course of Higher Secondary Studies or College of Studies with practical experience for a period of at least 6 months in operation of SSLC Xerox Machine.
Madras High Court Class IV Age Limit
Madras High Court Class IV Application fee
The payment of application fee will be through online mode. The payment is different for all the categories. Which we are telling below. Read the information carefully to apply, if you fill any information wrong in the form, then your form will be rejected.
|BC / BCM / MBC & DC / Others||Rs. 550/- for each post|
|SC / SC(A) / ST(Fee exemption is applicable only to candidates belonging to the State of Tamil Nadu)||Total Exemption|
|Differently Abled Persons and Destitute Widow of all communities: (a) For differently abled persons, the disability should be not less than 40% [Benchmark Disabilities] (b) For Destitute Widows, the Destitute Widow Certificate should have been obtained from Revenue Divisional Officer / Sub Collector / Assistant Collector.||Total Exemption|
Madras High Court Class IV Pay Scale
All selected candidates will get salary of Rs 19,500-71,900
Madras High Court Class IV Selection Process
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their merit. Candidates will have to work hard to get the job in these posts. For this you should start preparing from now only then they can do job in this post. Apart from this, the selection is given below.
- Written Examination, Practical Test and Oral Test
How to Apply Madras High Court Class IV Online Form 2022
- Visit the official website of Madras HC.
- Click on the “Recruitment” option.
- Click on “Register and Apply Online for the Posts of Examiner/Reader/Senior Bailiff/Junior Bailiff/Process Server/Process Writer/Xerox Operator/Lift Operator/Driver in various Judicial Districts of Tamil Nadu State”.
- Click on New User and register yourself.
- Fill all the required details.
- Pay the application fee.
- Click on Final Submission.
- Take a print out of the application form.