UPRVUNL Technician Grade 2 Syllabus 2022 should be downloaded by the candidates who want to get the qualifying marks in the examination. They also have to check the UPRVUNL Exam Pattern 2022 and Syllabus PDF which is uploaded at the end of this web page. The officials of the Uttar Pradesh Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited released the UPRVUNL Technician Grade 2 Syllabus 2022 on its main site uprvunl.org for the exam preparation of the candidates. So now without any delay download the UPRVUNL Syllabus Technician Grade 2 and start the preparation.
Download UPRVUNL Technician Grade 2 Syllabus 2022
Candidates, are you going to appear in the UPRVUNL exam? So the Uttar Pradesh Technician Grade 2 Syllabus 2022 is required for exam preparation. Without proper knowledge of the exam topics one cannot start the exam preparation. So we have released the syllabus. Surely, the syllabus mentioned will help you to determine your preparation plan. So according to that schedule you can complete your practice session. But make sure to cover all the topics given in the UPRVUNL TG2 Exam Pattern 2022.
Download UPRVUNL Syllabus 2022
|Conducted By||Uttar Pradesh Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited|
|Post Name||Technician Grade 2|
|Selection Process||Written Exam,|
UPRVUNL Technician Grade 2 Exam Pattern 2022
It helps more to get complete knowledge on all the subjects and hence score more marks in the exam. And, it helps in getting qualified for their desired post.
- The exam will consist of objective type questions.
- The paper will be of 200 marks.
- Each question will be of 1 mark.
- 1/4th of the marks assigned will be deducted for each wrong answer.
|Name of the Subject||Number of Questions||Number of Marks|
|Part I: ITI Syllabus||150||150|
|Part II:· General English
· General Knowledge
|Total||200 Questions||200 Marks|
|Objective Type Questions|
UPRVUNL Technician Grade 2 Selection Process
- Computer Based Test
- Document Verification
UPRVUNL Technician Grade 2 Syllabus 2022
If you want to give best performance in the exam, then first download UPRVUNL Technician Grade 2 Syllabus 2022. On this web page, we have also uploaded the post-wise exam pattern and subject-wise syllabus just for your exam preparation. , Before starting the exam preparation once check the UPRVUNL Exam Pattern Technician Grade 2022 because you will get to know all the necessary information from the exam pattern itself, they are mainly negative marks. So make your preparation much better with the given UPRVUNL Technician Grade 2 Exam Syllabus 2022.
Part I: ITI Syllabus
- Safety accident prevention linear measurements of its unit’s dividers, calipers, hermaphrodite, calipers, etc.
- Mechanical properties like ductility, malleability, hardness, brittleness, toughness, tenacity, elasticity
- Workshop surface plates their use accuracy, care, and maintenance
- Physical properties of engineering metal like color, weight, structure, conductivity, magnetic, fusibility specific gravity, etc.
- Surface plate and auxiliary marking equipment, ‘V block, angle plates, parallel block, description types, and uses
- Hand tools, types, classification use & metal cutting fundamentals
- Element & types of screw threads used in instruments, Calculation of drill size for tapping
- Measurement & measuring instruments, Marking Tools, Fasteners & Fastening devices Basic
- Precision Measuring Instruments, gauge blocks, sine bar, dial indicators
- Tube cutter, Flaring tools, swedging tools, equipment
- Types of tubes used for instrumentation
- Standard wire gauge (SWG)
- Fixture required for pipe bending, straightening, thread cutting, method of installation
- Electrical components conductor, semiconductor & insulators
- The introduction of electricity-static electricity
- Electrical circuit-DC &A.C circuit differences
- Importance of grounding
- Current, voltage, PD, EMF, resistance
Part II – Syllabus
- Fill in the blanks
- Translation of Sentences
- Ling, Vachan, Kaarak
- Tatsam & Tadbhav
- Sandhi, Samas
- Kaal, Beloom
- Lokokti and Muhavre
- Political issues, awards
- Current national, international issues
- Popular dates, state
- Central government policies etc.
- Indian Parliament
- Famous Places in India
- Indian Economy
- General Science
- Indian History
- Inventions and Discoveries
- Countries and Capitals
- Famous Days & Dates
- Famous Books & Authors
- Rivers, Lakes, and Seas
- Current Affairs
- Environmental Issues
- Indian Politics
- Visual memory
- Blood Relations, Relationship Concepts
- Arithmetical Reasoning
- Similarities And Differences
- Spatial Orientation
- Logical Problems
- Verbal Reasoning And Nonverbal Reasoning
- Statement And Argument
- Number Series
- Alphabet Series
- Coding And Decoding
- The Odd Man Out
- Figures Classification
- Spatial Visualization
Candidates who will qualify for Computer Based Test will appear for Document Verification. They have to provide all the valid documents and proofs to the examination authorities to get selected for the recruitment. If they fail to submit any of the required documents, their application will be cancelled.