Rajasthan Roadways RSRTC Recruitment 2022 RSRTC Recruitment 2022 notification will be released soon by the Rajasthan State Road Transport Corporation. Now the RSRTC department sent the Rajasthan government to recruit for the vacancies of LDC, Account Officer, Technician, ATI, Driver, and Conductor posts. Candidates who are willing to apply for Rajasthan Roadways Recruitment 2022 can apply through online mode from here. RSRTC Jobs 2022 Application Form will be available on the official website rsrtc.rajasthan.gov.in. After uploading the application form you will be able to apply for the job opportunity till the last date.
Rajasthan Roadways Bharti 2022 Notification
Rajasthan State Road Transport Corporation is also called by its abbreviation RSRTC. It is working for road construction and transportation. RSRTC is responsible for planning, maintenance and development of the State Highway. As per the need to manage all the work, RSRTC released recruitment notification through which eligible candidates will get appointment for government services. Candidates who are interested here can know about eligibility criteria, age limit, qualification, how to apply for RSRTC Recruitment 2022, more details about application fee, selection process and exam dates and more details about exam Huh.
RSRTC Recruitment 2022
|Exam Officials||Rajasthan State Road Transport Corporation (RSRTC)|
|Post Name||Various Posts|
|Selection Process||Written Test and Interview|
|Post Category||Govt Jobs|
Rajasthan RSRTCJobs 2022 Education Qualification
- Applicants must have passed Intermediate from a recognized Board.
Rajasthan RSRTC Age Limit
|Minimum Age||18 Years|
|Maximum Age||40 Years|
Rajasthan RSRTC Application Fee
Selected Candidate Rs 5200 – 20200/- + Grade Pay Rs 1900 for more details below official notification.
Rajasthan Roadways Selection Process
Steps to Apply Rajasthan Roadways RSRTC Recruitment 2022
- Firstly, go to the RSRTC home page and find the apply online.
- Now Click on Recruitment Apply Online.
- Enter the application form with personal and education qualification information.
- Check the application form correctly.
- Upload mandatory documents.
- Pay the application fee online.
- Submit the RSRTC Online Application Form.
- Save Password and Registration Number.
- Print the application form for future use.