UP D.El.Ed Application Form 2022 UP D.EL.ED Exam 2022 is conducted by the Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board. Uttar Pradesh Diploma in Elementary Education is a two year teacher training program and was earlier known as UP BTC Exam. Candidates must have completed 10+2+3 level of education to fill the UP BTC application form. The exam regulatory authority is the conducting body for the UP D.EL.Ed 2022. The main objective of the exam is to find out the professionals who can play the role of teacher, assistant teacher, student counselor and tutor in the Indian society.
|Latest Update 10/06/2022 : UP Delayed Direct Admission Process will start from 15/06/2022. Get details from the link given below.|
UP BTC / Deled Admission Latest News – > Of 10 June 2022
UP BTC Online Form 2022
UP D.El.Ed 2022 (Uttar Pradesh Diploma in Elementary Education) will be conducted by UPBEB (Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board). UP D.El.Ed is not an entrance exam. UP D.El.Ed is conducted to offer admission in Diploma in Elementary courses in colleges of the state of Uttar Pradesh. UP BTC stands for Uttar Pradesh Basic Training Certificate and is now replaced by Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed). Candidates have to fill the application form to get admission. The candidate will be shortlisted on the basis of marks obtained in class 10th and 12th and graduation. Shortlisted candidates will be eligible to participate in the counseling session for UP D.El.Ed Admission 2022.
UP D.El.Ed 2022 Application Form
|Authority Name||Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board|
|Exam Name||UP D.El.Ed exam|
- Application Begin : 15/06/2022
- Last Date for Registration : 25/07/2022 upto 06:00 PM Only
- Last Date Fee Deposit : 26/07/2022
- Last Date Re Print Form : 27/07/2022
- Merit List Round 1 : Notified Soon
- Merit List Round 2 : Notified Soon
- Training Start: 01/09/2022
UP BTC / Deled Total Seats/Colleges
|DIET (Govt) College Seat||10600 Seats|
|Private College Seat||2,00,950 Seats|
|DIET (Govt) Fee||Rs.10,600/Year|
|Private College Fee||Rs.41,000/Year|
|Note :- Candidates will be Selected on Merit Base in This Course.|
D.El.Ed 2022 UP Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who are going to apply UP D.El.Ed Application Form 2022 for Admission. We have suggested them that they can check the eligibility criteria of UP BTC Admission
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of Uttar Pradesh
- Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree from any state or a reputed university.
- High School, Intermediate and its equivalent examination passed from institutions recognized by the Board of Secondary Education, Uttar Pradesh, CBSE, ICSE.
- Passed Graduation from a UGC recognized University or College with minimum 50% marks in aggregate.
- SC, ST, OBC, PWD, Ex-Servicemen candidates will be given a relaxation of 5% in minimum marks.
|Minimum Age||18 Years|
|Maximum Age||30 Years|
UP D.El.Ed Registration Fees
The application fee for UP D.El.Ed application form can be paid through online mode only. Applicants can pay the application fee by Debit Card, Credit Card or Net Banking.
|General and OBC||500|
|ST and SC||300|
|Physically Handicapped Candidates||100|
UP BTC / Deled Fees
For DIET – Rs. 10200/- Per Year
For Pvt. College – Rs. 41,000/- Per Year
- Online Merit System
- Merit list
- Counseling (if required)
- Seat allotment/ Document verification
How to Apply UP D.El.Ed Application Form 2022
- Firstly, candidates have to visit the official site of Lucknow University
- Search for the UP D.El.Ed Application Form
- Enter the complete details in the application form and upload all the required documents.
- Click on submit button.
- Pay the UP D.El.Ed Application Fee.
- Candidates can save the application form for future use.