SCERT Haryana D.El.Ed Admission 2022 SCERT Haryana D.El.Ed Admission 2022 State Council of Education Research and Training, Haryana, Organized the D.EI.Ed Diploma in Education (D.El.Ed) and D.El.Ed (Urdu) Haryana for the year 2022 and of course for residents outside Haryana. The registration for D.EI.Ed will start. Admission of qualified candidates will be based on the marks obtained in 5. Subjects including English in Class 10+2 can read essential details of SCERT Haryana D.El.Ed Admission 2022 on this page.
SCERT Haryana D.El.Ed Admission 2022
SCERT Haryana D.El.Ed 2022 or SCERT Haryana for Diploma in Elementary Education is conducted by the State Council of Educational Research and Training (SCERT), Haryana. Candidates can apply for Diploma in Education (D.El.d) and D.El.Ed. This exam is conducted once in a year through offline mode. Candidates must fill the application form on time to get admission in these courses. In addition, the candidates have to download the SCERT Haryana D.El. ED important dates, application form, eligibility criteria, admit card, exam pattern, syllabus, result, counselling, etc. must read the complete article.
SCERT Haryana D.El.Ed 2022
|Exam Conducting Board||SCERT Haryana|
|Exam Name||D.El.Ed / D.Ed Examination|
|Entrance Exam Date||Available|
Haryana D.Ed 2022 Educational Qualification
- Interested candidates should be 12th (Intermediate) well qualified and with good marks or equivalent qualification from any recognized board or institutes.
- For Diploma in Elementary Education (Urdu) – D.El.Ed: In addition to above qualification for Diploma in Education (D.El.Ed), candidate must have passed Secondary (10th class) examination in Urdu from BSEH or any other board.
Haryana D.El.Ed Age Limit
- Check Official Notification
SCERT Haryana D.El.Ed Application Fee
Candidates should apply only through the online application process available on the website or linked through the Council’s website scerthr.gov.in, and also fill their category properly to avail the reserved category. Candidate should keep a copy of their online application form with them.
Registration & Counseling Fee
|Sr. No.||Category:||Application Fees|
|1.||Fees for General Category, Special Backward Classes & Economically Backward Class Candidates.||Rs. 500|
|2.||Fees for Scheduled Caste (SC), Backward Classes & Differently Able (Physically Handicapped) Category Candidates||Rs. 275|
Haryana D.El.Ed Selection Process & Seat Allotment
SCERT Haryana D.EI.Ed 2022 Admission Process
Candidates fulfilling all the eligibility conditions will be admitted on the basis of relative merit (stream wise) on the basis of marks obtained in 10+2 examination in five subjects including English and respective stream subjects. In case of reserved seats, the relative merit of the candidates will be determined on the basis of reservation in each category. Merit will be prepared stream-wise-category wise. If any candidate is given false information or certificates etc. or is found that the information is hidden/hidden after his/her application at any stage of admission, his/her candidature for admission will be canceled and Legal action will be taken, initiative should be taken against such candidates.
Documents required at D.El.Ed Haryana Admission
- Online Application Form Photocopy
- 12th Board Marksheet
- 10th Board Marksheet
- Caste certificate (If applicable)
- Domicile Certificate
- Physical Handicapped certificate (If applicable)
- Ex-servicemen certificate
How to Apply Haryana SCERT D.El.Ed Online Form 2022?
- Firstly, you have to visit the official website of the department.
- Read D.El.Ed Notification
- Once you fulfill the Haryana D.El.Ed eligibility.
- Then start filling the online form,
- Pay the Exam Form Fee Online
- Submit it, save your application form
- Finally, take a hard copy of the Haryana D.El.Ed 2022 Application Form