BCECE LE Admit Card 2022 The officials of the Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board are going to conduct the Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Lateral Entry (BCECE LE) on 25th July 2022. Candidates who are willing to participate in BCECE LE 2022 should download the Admit Card from here. this page. Below this page, we have given a link to download the BCECE Lateral Entry Hall Ticket 2022. Candidates have to click on that particular link and get BCECE LE Admit Card 2022. More details regarding BCECE LE Hall Ticket 2022 is mentioned in the below section.
BCECE LE 2022 Admit Card
BCECE LE 2022 Admit Card is now available to download. The officials of the Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board decided to conduct the Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Lateral Entry (BCECE LE) on 25th July 2022. For this purpose, the officials already released the BCECE LE 2022 Admit Card on the official site. Below this page we have given a direct link to download the Admit Card.
BCECE LE Hall Ticket 2022
|Authority Name||Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board|
|Name of Exam||Combined Entrance Competitive Examination (Lateral Entry) Exam 2022|
|Examination Date||25 July 2022|
|BCECE LE Admit Card Release Date||12 July 2022|
|Type of Test||Entrance Exam|
|Category of Post||Admit Cards|
BCECE LE Exam Date 2022
Here we have presented the details regarding the BCECE LE Exam Dates. The board has planned to conduct the BCECE LE exam on 25th July 2022. It is advised to the candidates to check the LE details and exam dates available on the BCECE LE Admit Card after downloading. Students can verify the details of BCECE LE Test Dates from the link given below. Candidates can follow the given steps to download the BCECE Hall Ticket 2022 from the official site.
How to Download BCECE LE Admit Card 2022
- Firstly visit the official page of BCECE Board which is www.bceceboard.bihar.gov.in.
- By scrolling down the main page, candidates can find the LE Exam section.
- Select the Hall Ticket link and click on it.
- Afterwards, search for the LE Hall Ticket 2022 link.
- Click on it and enter registration number and date of birth.
- Your LE Hall Ticket will be displayed.
- Verify the details and exam guidelines printed on the admit card.
- Download and take print out of le hall ticket for the exam.