Delhi D.El.Ed. Admission 2022-24 Candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria are able to apply online form. Below this page, we provide you official website to apply online for DIET Admission Form 2022 Delhi. D.El.Ed online application link will be activated from upcoming days. Eligible can apply their SCERT Delhi DIET Admit Card before the last date. D.El.Ed Direct Admission in Delhi Form link is disabled after closing date. Also check the details of how to apply D.El.Ed Application Form 2022 Delhi Exam Syllabus PDF, Exam Pattern, Previous Year Paper.
DIET Delhi D.El.Ed Admission 2022-24
The admission form in Delhi Diet Course will be accepted through online. No other mode or offline form will be considered. D.El.Ed Application Form Delhi 2022-24 link is activated soon. For more updates regarding Delhi Diet (JBT) Online Registration Form release and last date, keep your eyes on this page. At the bottom of this article, the last paragraph, we provide the details of how to apply SCERT Delhi D.El.Ed 2022 Admission Form. So, if you are facing any difficulty in applying online form for D.El.Ed Delhi Admission 2022-23 then kindly follow these steps and apply online registration form.
SCERT Delhi D.El.Ed Admission 2022
|Exam Organization Name||State Council of Educational Research and Training (SCERT)|
|Exam Name||Diploma in Elementary Education|
|Category:||SCERT Delhi DIET Admission 2022|
|Type of exam||Entrance Exam|
|Course Duration||2 Years|
List of District Institutes of Education and Training (DIETs) in Delhi
|Name/Address||No. of Seats||Code|
|District Institute of Education and Training, North B-2, Keshav Puram, Delhi-110035||150||01|
|District Institute of Education and Training (North-West) FU Block, Pitam Pura, Delhi-110035||100||02|
|District Institute of Education and Training, (West), Baba Phool Singh Marg, Old Rajinder Nagar, New Delhi-110060||150||03|
|District Institute of Education and Training (Central)Ansari Road, Darya Ganj, New Delhi-110002||100+20(Urdu)||04|
|District Institute of Education and Training,(New Delhi),RK Puram, Sector 7, New Delhi, 110022||50||05|
|District Institute of Education and Training, (North-East) J&K Block, Dilshad Garden, Delhi,110095||50||06|
|District Institute of Education and Training,(East), Karkardooma, Institutional Area, Delhi,11092||100+20(Punjabi)||07|
|District Institute of Education and Training,(South), Moti Bagh, New Delhi-1110021||150||08|
|District Institute of Education and Training,(South-West), Ghumman Hera, New Delhi -110073||150||09|
DIET Delhi 2022 Reservation Provisions
- 85% seats are reserved for candidates who have passed the qualifying examination (12th) from a school/study center located in the National Capital Region (NCT) of Delhi.
- 15% seats are reserved for candidates who have passed the qualifying examination (12th) from schools/study center outside NCT of Delhi other than National Capital Territory of Delhi (NCT).
Delhi D.El.Ed. Apply Online 2022
DIET Delhi 2022: SCERT will conduct the admission process for admission to 9 government DIETs and 27 self-financed institutions in Delhi. Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed) is a two-year full-time diploma course for candidates who wish to pursue a career in teaching. There are total 1040 candidates in 9 government diets in Delhi. Out of 1040 seats, 20 seats for teaching in Urdu and 40 seats for teaching in Punjabi are sanctioned in DIET Daryaganj and DIET Karkardooma respectively. There are 2000 seats as per the details of the institute-wise seats in the self-financed institutes affiliated to SCERT. Admission is done on the basis of merit list. Individuals who have successfully applied for admission are considered first under the common merit list, irrespective of the category they have chosen. In the article below, candidates can read all the details of DIET Delhi 2022 Admission.
- The applicant must have completed HSC examination from a recognized board or university to get admission in the institute.
- Minimum 50% marks must be secured by the applicants belonging to general category in the qualifying examination.
- More than 45% marks must be obtained by the applicants of the reserved category.
- To appear for the admission process, one must be below 24 years of age at the time of admission.
- The lower age limit of applicants to apply for the admission process is more than 17 years at the time of admission.
SCERT Delhi D.El.Ed 2022 Application Fees
The online form fee for Delhi D.El.Ed can be paid through online mode only. Applicants can pay the application fee through Debit Card, Credit Card or Net Banking. Applicants have to pay Rs 250 as application fee for admission process. Applicants have to pay the application fee in online mode by debit card, credit card or net banking.
Delhi D.El.Ed Admission Admission Process
- Merit list will be prepared on the performance in Pre Entrance Test.
- Counseling Process :- Contenders who have shortlisted for merit list will be called for counseling process.
- The counseling date and time is available in the final selection merit list.
- You must carry the required original documents to the counseling centers for verification by the official authority.
Delhi D.El.Ed Online Form 2022 Important Instructions
- Applicants must have an email id
- Pay Exam Fee Online
- Only online form will be considered for DIET Delhi admission.
- A candidate is required to fill the application form carefully. The information given must be correct and valid.
- Error Correction:- Errors done by the claimants in filling the form are allowed to be edited after the mandatory verification of documents.
- Applicants have to pay Rs 100/- and then edit the diet form.
- 10th marksheet for the date of birth verification
- hsc board mark sheet
- caste certificate
- character certificate
- migration certificate
- E mail ID
Delhi D.El.Ed 2022 Application Process
- The mode of application is online, candidates have to visit the official website.
- Candidate is required to fill his/her name as per class 1 certificate.
- The candidate is required to fill the name of his father and mother as per the class 1 certificate.
- The candidate is required to mention his/her date, month and year of birth as recorded in class 1st or equivalent certificate as per English calendar in the relevant column.
- The candidate has to mention the gender in the relevant column.
- A candidate is required to select and fill his/her category as per the given instructions to fill the online application. However, all the candidates irrespective of their category will be considered first in the general merit list.
- Candidates have to pay the fee of Rs 1800.
- Pass out (DP) or other than Delhi (OP) pass out select the qualifying examination from the appropriate quota i.e. Delhi.
- Candidates have to apply for any one of the above two categories in which candidates can avail the benefit of 85% or 15% reservation, as the case may be. No automatic consideration will be allowed in any category without application.
- The candidate is required to fill his/her name, complete postal address, telephone number with study code, e-mail and mobile number with PIN code for any communication, SCERT will not be responsible for any delay in communication if required. any.
- A candidate is required to attach the scanned complete signature.
- The year of passing and the percentage of marks / CGPA / GPA obtained by the candidate is required as per the format / provision given in the application form.
- The candidate has to fill the PIN code of the residential address in the prescribed column.
- Candidates are allowed to apply to any number of DIET/SFS Institutes of their choice in the order of their preference.
- While filling the application form, the candidate should verify the correctness of all the details furnished by them. Candidate should check the details and click on the submit button only after ensuring the correctness of the data.
DIET Delhi Seat Allotment 2022 Counseling
After document verification, the seat allotment list for D.El.Ed will be published. In allotment, list contenders can check their application number, allotment institute status. The allotted list will be published on the official portal. After the publication of the result, you have to report personally at the allotted center along with the original certificates. If the contenders fail to appear for the counselling, they will not be admitted. Here, you can get the complete details of the counseling schedule for Delhi Diet Admission 2022.