Haryana B.Ed Admission 2022-23 Admissions are open for Haryana B.Ed Courses 2022. B.Ed is a popular career option that many candidates want to opt for. Every year many candidates apply for Haryana B.Ed Admission 2022. Candidates who are willing to pursue B.Ed course can check important details here. After the completion of the course, taking admission in B.Ed is considered an ideal job. B.Ed courses are offered in many states of India, including Haryana. Haryana B.Ed Admission 2022 will help to get dream job soon. Haryana, Chaudhary Ranbir Singh University, Jind offers 2 years B.Ed regular course so that candidates can teach students in Haryana schools. Candidates will be selected on the basis of their career performance (marks obtained in 10th / 12th / Graduation / Post Graduation).
Haryana B.Ed 2022-23 Application Form
To apply for Haryana B.Ed Admission 2022, applicants need to get the application form through online mode. Visit the official website and get the application form. Fill all the details carefully. It is most important to note that you read all the instructions before applying. Make sure to double-check the form so that no corrections can be made later. It is extremely important to deposit the fee while submitting the application form. Make sure to submit the form before the deadline.
Haryana B.Ed Admission
|Name of the examination||Haryana Bachelor of Education|
|Abbreviation for the course used||Haryana B.Ed|
|Type of the examination||Under Graduation Level|
|Level of the examination||State Level|
|Examination Conducting Body||Chaudhary Ranbir Singh University, Jind|
|Mode of the Application||Online|
|Exam Duration||3 hours|
|Helpline Number||Tel: 01681-241018|
B.Ed Haryana Admission Form 2022
Haryana B.Ed. Online registration for Admission 2022. Haryana is a very popular course in the state and every year thousands of students after completing their minimum required education qualifications take B.Ed. apply for. Admission in Haryana State The responsibility of admission to B.Ed in Haryana rests with the program Chaudhary Ranbir Singh University which is located in Jind, Kurukshetra University, Gurugram University etc. Those who complete their B.Ed. Studying B.Ed. Colleges in Haryana Offers you the ability to teach in schools located across the state of Haryana.
Eligibility Criteria of B.Ed Admission 2022
- Applicant must be a citizen of India.
- Candidates should have passed Graduation or Post Graduation degree or its equivalent degree from any recognized institute.
- Age should be at least 20 years.
- SC/ ST/ OBC candidates will be given 5% relaxation in marks as per authority.
- General category: Candidates have to pay Rs 1000 as application fee for B.ED entrance exam programme.
- Reserved category: Candidates have to pay Rs 625 as application fee for B.Ed entrance exam programme.
Haryana B.Ed Update
- 85% student who is domicile of Haryana can apply for the course and 15% quota is given to All India category.
- The merit list is announced on the basis of three stages i.e. Phase 1, Phase 2, Phase 3. For each stage, a candidate has to register.
- Counseling takes place after placing in the merit list.
- We congratulate you for moving ahead on the path of success by taking admission in B.Ed course. This course is known to be one of the most important parts of life teaching. Being a part of government education, one has to acquire a B.Ed degree. Haryana BEd Admission 2022 Notification will be started soon but enrolling yourself will not be an easy task. Don’t forget to apply online for Haryana B.Ed Admission.
Haryana B.Ed Admission 2022 Required Documents
- Certificate of qualifying examination (all documents from qualifying degree also)
- 10th class certificate
- 12th class certificate
- Residence Certificate (for candidates who have passed their qualifying examination outside Haryana)
- Employee Certificate (If the applicant has employed in Haryana Government or any other organization)
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- A certificate stating the economic weakness of the applicant (if applicable)
- PWD certificate (if applicable)
- Certificate of grandchildren of freedom fighters (if applicable)
- Ex-Servicemen Certificate (if applicable)
- provisional allotment letter
- Registration & Counseling Fee Original Receipt
- Printout of Closed College Choices
- character certificate
- Applicants who have gap of years in studies will have to submit gap certificate.
How to Apply Haryana B.Ed Admission 2022-23 Form
- To apply for Haryana B.Ed candidates need to visit the official website crsu.ac.in/Kurukshetra University/Gurugram University.
- From the home page, find the link as “B.Ed Admission 2022” and click on it.
- Enter all your general information as required in the application form.
- Upload the required documents including your scanned photograph and signature.
- Pay the specified amount of application fee.
- Now, you can save the submitted application form for future reference.
Haryana B.Ed Admit Card 2022
The admit card or hall ticket will be made available through online mode by the official officials. Candidates are requested to visit the official website of the university to get the admit card. Notice is given to download the admit card from the website. Applicants also need to take some copies of the admit card and keep it carefully. It is an important document which is brought during the exam.
Haryana B.Ed Result 2022
The result will be made accessible to the candidates only, through online means. The officials will announce the results by reaching the official website of the university. Candidates have to open the official website of the university with roll number and date of birth. They are required to access the details to check the results. It is well known to download the result and get a copy of the same. On the results, the officials will admit the candidates.
Haryana B.Ed Merit List 2022
The merit list will be announced considering the courses. Below we have mentioned the details about the merit list. The concerned officials will come up with the admission to the applicants based on the merit list. The administrators will release the merit list for all the candidates on the official website of the university. To go through the merit list candidates need to visit the official website of the university. The candidates are appreciated to download the merit list from the official website of the university.
Haryana B.Ed Counseling 2022
During the counseling round, applicants have to open the particular link and fill the registration form to participate in the counseling round. After that, applicants have to select the option with their desired options and fill the choices in the counseling round. When the counseling round is done applicants have to download the seat allowance letter from the official website of the university. When the seats are selected for the applicants, they have to see the allotted college with all the important pamphlets and credentials.