UP NHM PHN Tutor Recruitment 2022 Uttar Pradesh National Health Mission (Uttar Pradesh National Science Mission) UP NHM UP NHM Recruitment 2022 Notification is published. UP NHM Recruitment 2022 The notification is for 190 posts. The candidate who is looking for ANM PHN Tutor & Various Vacancies can apply online application from 6th July 2022 and before 20th July 2022. Before filling the form applicants must check eligibility standard from given below details. and can apply after reading the instructions available here. on this page UP NHM Recruitment 2022 are about to provide here, so please take a look.
UP NHM PHN Tutor Recruitment 2022
|Name of Department
||National Health Mission (NHM, UP)
||UP NHM PHN Tutor Recruitment 2022
|Official Web Portal
UP NHM PHN Tutor Vacancy Details
||Tutor Jobs Posting Details
|Public Health Mission PHN Tutor
||ANMTC, LHV Center
|GNM Training Center
|Other Training Centers
UP NHM PHN Tutor Bharti 2022 Important Date
||6 July 2022
||20 July 2022
UP NHM PHN Tutor Education Qualification
- Read the Notification for Eligibility Details.
UP NHM PHN Tutor Age Limit
UP NHM PHN Tutor Application Fee
The payment of application fee will be through online mode. The payment is different for all the categories. Which we are telling below. Who is eligible to apply for the same post read the information carefully to apply and then apply.Candidates need to check official notification for application fee details.
|General/ OBC/ EBC
UP NHM PHN Tutor Selection Process
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their merit. Candidates will have to work hard to get the job in these posts. First of all candidates have to give written exam. For which you should start preparing from now only then they can do job in this post. Apart from this, the selection is mentioned below.
- Written Examination
How to Apply UP NHM PHN Tutor Recruitment 2022
- All Interested candidates may apply online from 06/07/2022 to 20/07/2022.
- Read the notification for more details about UP NHM PHN Tutor Recruitment.
- Please fill your basic details and upload your photo, sign, ID proof and other documents.
- Check your complete details preview before submitting the application form.
- Pay the required application fee to complete the form. If a fee is requested.
- Take a print out of the submitted final form for further processing.