UP Anganwadi Worker Recruitment 2022 , Women and Child Development Department UP has issued a latest notification for the recruitment of the post of Supervisor Helper for 50000 posts through Uttar Pradesh Anganwadi Recruitment 2022. All UP resident female candidates can apply online for these Anganwadi vacancies through official web portal. The recruitment authority will release the UP ICDS Anganwadi Recruitment Notification 2022 in the upcoming days. All Interested and eligible female candidates should apply online for Upcoming UP. Other information about Uttar Pradesh Anganwadi Recruitment 2022 like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee and how to apply are given below.
Uttar Pradesh Anganwadi Recruitment 2022 Brief Description
|Name of Department
||Ministry of Women and Child Development
|Name Of Recruiter
||Integrated Child Development Services (ICDS)
||Worker, Helper, Assistant, Supervisor and the other Post.
|Total Available Post
|| Govt Jobs
||icdsupweb.org , mahilakalyan.up.nic.in
Uttar Pradesh Anganwadi Recruitment 2022 Post Details
|Anganwadi Worker, Helper
Following are the details of educational qualification:-
- Aganwadi Workers/ Mini Workers : Candidates Passed Class 10th (High School) Exam.
- Aganwadi Helpers : Passed Class 05th Exam.
- Note : Only Female Candidates are Eligible for this Vacancy.
The standard of poverty line will be Rs 46080 in rural area and Rs 56460 in urban area.
How to Apply UP Anganwadi Worker Recruitment 2022
- Firstly, visit the official website of Uttar Pradesh Anganwadi.
- Find the apply online link and click on it.
- Then read the notification carefully and check the eligibility criteria.
- Open the new registration link.
- Fill all the required details in the online application form.
- Attached documents like photo, signature and other documents.
- Pay the application fee and submit all the details.
- Check the filled information before submitting.
- Submit the application form.
- Take a printout of the application form.