Jharkhand ITI Counseling 2022 JCECEB Jharkhand ITI Admission Process 2022 Round 1 Counseling Registration are going on. Check Jharkhand ITI Admission 2022 Round 1 & 2 Counseling Schedule. All the important dates related to Jharkhand ITI Admission Process (Counselling Program) for the academic year 2022 are given below. After appearing in the counseling the students are searching for their JCECEB ITI Seat Allotment 2022 Dates. They can visit the official site of the department to check Jharkhand ITI Counseling Marks online. The board releases the ITI 1st/2nd seat allotment result for the candidates to check and submit while filling the online counseling form. Admission will be given in the affiliated colleges on the basis of various rounds of allotment. The department will also release the Jharkhand ITI 1st 2nd 3rd Counseling Dates.
JCECEB ITI 2022 Counseling Registration
Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB) manages the process for admission to various ITI institutes in the state of Jharkhand. Jharkhand ITI Admission Process is a state level admission process conducted by JCECEB every year through which candidates can apply for admission in their desired ITI trades offered by renowned ITI institutes of Jharkhand state. The board makes the admission process on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates in their respective qualifying examination. Eligible candidates are offered admission on the basis of a merit list which is prepared by the authorities keeping in mind the marks obtained by the applicants in their qualifying examinations. For more details regarding Jharkhand ITI admission process, candidates are requested to read this detailed article.
JCECEB ITI Counseling
|Board||Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB)|
|Category:||Jharkhand ITI Counseling 2022|
|Course Name||Industrial Training Institute Course|
|Selection Process||Merit list|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Status of Merit list||Released|
|Counseling Details||Check Below|
|Counseling Fees||For unreserved class- Rs 400/-
For reserved class and females – Rs 250/-
JCECEB ITI Counseling Schedule 2022
|Online Registration (1st round)||,|
|Editing of submitted choices||,|
|Seat allotment result & allotment letter||,|
|Admission in allotted ITI||,|
|Online Registration (2nd round)||,|
|Editing of submitted choice||,|
|Download seat allotment result & letter||,|
|Admission in allotted ITI||,|
|1. For UR||₹ 400/-|
|2. For OBC-I/OBC-II||₹ 400/-|
|3. For SC/ ST/ All categories of women.||₹250/-|
Jharkhand ITI Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022
The detailed eligibility criteria to apply for admission through Jharkhand ITI admission process are as follows –
- Applicant must be an Indian citizen
- Applicants must have domicile certificate of Jharkhand state
- Applicants must have passed class VIII or X from any recognized board
- Applicants must have compulsorily studied Mathematics and Science group subjects in the qualifying examination level
- Applicant’s age should not be less than 14 years and not more than 40 years as on 01 July 2022
- Widows of military personnel killed in a military operation are given a relaxation of 5 years in the maximum age limit.
Jharkhand ITI Admission Application Form 2022
- Applicants can apply for Jharkhand ITI Admission through online mode only through official website of JCECEB
- Applicants must provide their valid email address and phone number during the registration process
- Applicants have to upload their passport size photograph and signature as per the specifications mentioned in the application form
- Only those applicants who fulfill the minimum eligibility requirements will find their name in the merit list
- Applicants must not forget to take a copy of the submitted application form for future reference
Jharkhand ITI Admission Merit List 2022
The JCECEB officials prepare a merit list based on the performance of the applicants in the previous qualifying examinations. Jharkhand ITI Admission Merit List is then published in the official website of JCECEB and candidates can access it with the help of their candidate’s credentials. The officials first publish a provisional merit list and within a few days, the final merit list based on which the admission process is done. In the Jharkhand ITI Admission Merit List, candidates can also find out their rank.
Jharkhand ITI Admission Seat Allotment Process 2022
Based on the merit list released by the JCECEB officials, the counseling and seat allotment process of Jharkhand ITI admission is done. All eligible candidates are invited to participate in Jharkhand ITI Admission counseling process where their original documents are verified by the officials and later seats are allotted as per their merit and choice of institutes. During the Jharkhand ITI Admission seat allotment process, candidates are required to submit their original documents and pay the admission fee to complete the admission process.
Documents Required for Jharkhand ITI Admission 2022
- Marksheet of class VIII/X
- migration certificate
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- Birth certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- Recent passport size photographs (8 x number)
How to do JCECEB ITI Counseling
- Candidates are advised to read all the information given in the official counseling notification before applying for the online counseling.
- Apply for counseling online by visiting the official website of JCECEB. (https://jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in/) or click on the link given below.
- Candidates will have to fill choices as per their preference of ITI(s) and Trade(s).
- There is no restriction on the number of college selections.
- Candidates are advised to select as many colleges as possible for allotment of seats.
|online counseling and choice filling||Click here
|How to do counseling (Guideline)
|Online Counseling Notification.||Click here
|Official Website||Click here|