Navodaya Vidyalaya 6th Class Admission 2023 Notification for Admission in Navodaya Vidyalaya 2023 released for class VI. If you are willing to take admission in Navodaya Vidyalaya then start preparing without wasting time. Every year lakhs of children try for admission in the school because of their high reputation all over India. Admission to Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya is done on the basis of a selection test designed and conducted by CBSE. The exam is called Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Selection Test (JNVST). For those candidates who want to apply for Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Admission 2023-24 Class 6, this article will help the candidates to get information about application form, exam date, eligibility, exam pattern, exam center details, admit card .
NVS 6th Class Admission 2023 Online Application Form
Admission to class 6 of Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas (JNVs) across the country will be made on the basis of a selection test. Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Selection Test (JNVST) will be conducted separately for both the sections. The marks obtained in class 10th board examination will be taken into consideration for admission to class 11th. The application process will be completely online and there will be no application fee. The application form will be released on different dates for different classes. It is advised that the candidates should ensure their eligibility before applying for the admission. Complete information about Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Admission 2023 can be found here from this article.
NVS 6th Class Admission 2023
|Department Name||Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (JNV)|
|Class Name||6th Class|
|Exam Name||Entrance Exam|
NVS 6th Class Admission 2023
The Government of India started Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya (JNV) in 1986. Presently JNVs are spread over 28 states and 07 union territories. These are co-educational residential schools, fully financed and administered by the Government of India through an autonomous organization, Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti. Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti releases Navodaya Vidyalaya 6th Class Admission Notification 2023. Students who want to take admission in NVS 6th class can apply for this admit card before the last date.
JNVST 6th Class 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who are going to fill JNVST 6th Class Application Form 2023 for D.El.Ed Admission. We have suggested them that they can check all eligibility criteria of VI Class Admission 2023 we have given below-
- Only the candidates of the district where Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya has been opened are eligible to apply for admission. However, if the district where the JNV is opened gets bifurcated at a later date, the old boundaries of the district are considered for the purpose of eligibility for admission to the JNVST, if no new school is yet started in the newly displaced district. Has happened.
- A candidate appearing for the selection test must have studied in Class-V for the entire academic session 2022 in Government/Government aided or other recognized schools.
- Candidate claiming admission under rural quota must have studied and passed class III, IV and V from Govt. / Government Aided / Recognized Schools spend one full academic session each year in a school located in a rural area.
- Students who have not been promoted and admitted to Class-V earlier are not eligible to apply.
- The applicant is eligible to appear in the selection test for the second time under any circumstances.
For Rural Candidates
- At least 75% of the seats in a district will be filled by candidates selected from rural areas and remaining seats will be filled from urban areas of the district.
- Candidate seeking admission under rural quota should be studying in full academic session Class-III, IV & V from Government/Government Aided/Govt. Recognized School(s) located in rural areas.
- However, the candidate must have studied the full academic session in Class-V from the same district where admission is sought.
- Candidates studying under the schemes of National Institute of Open Schooling should produce their Rural Status Certificate issued by District Magistrate / Tehsildar / Block Development Officer.
for urban candidates
A candidate who has studied in Class-III, IV and V in a school located in an urban area for one day of the session will be treated as an urban candidate. Urban areas are those which have been defined in the 2011 census or later through notification of the government. All other areas will be treated as rural.
for transgender candidates
No separate reservation is provided for transgender category candidates and they will be included in boys category for the purpose of reservation under various sub-categories Rural, Urban, SC, ST and Divyang.
Navodaya Vidyalaya 6th Class Admission 2023 Seats Reservation
- At least 75% of the seats in the district are filled by the candidates selected from rural areas and the remaining seats are filled from the urban areas of the district.
- Reservation of seats in favor of children belonging to Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes is provided in proportion to their population in the district concerned, provided that such reservation in any district is higher than the national average (15% for SC and 7.5% for ST). will not decrease. ) but for both the categories (SC & ST) maximum 50% taken together. These reservations are over and above the candidates selected under Interqualified and Open merit.
- At least one third of the total seats are filled by girls.
- ** There is a provision of reservation for children with disabilities (i.e. Orthopedically Handicapped, Hearing Impaired and Visually Handicapped) as per Government of India rules.
Check the documents to be submitted after selection
The parents of the candidates provisionally selected for admission will have to produce the following documents at the time of admission for verification:-
- Proof of date of birth.
- Proof of eligibility as per the conditions of NVS.
- For candidates seeking admission under rural quota, the parents will also have to produce a certificate from the competent authority to the effect that the child had studied in an institution/school located in a rural area.
- Residence certificate in the prescribed proforma only in case of NIOS studies.
- Any other required documents.
JNV 6th Class Entrance Test Pattern
The selection test will be of two hours duration from 11:30 AM to 01:30 PM and will have 3 sections of objective type questions only. There are 80 questions in all for 100 marks.
|Type pf test||Number of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|Mental Ability Test||40||50||60 Minutes|
|Arithmetic Test||20||25||30 Minutes|
|Language Test||20||25||30 Minutes|
How to Apply Navodaya Vidyalaya 6th Class Admission Form
- The process to apply for JNV Selection Test through online process has been simplified. Proof of residence, age, eligibility, etc., for successful candidates through the prescribed procedure.
- Detailed and thorough verification will be done.
- Eligible candidates along with their parents/guardians may approach the Common Service Center along with duly filled in certificate from the Head Master of the school where the candidate is studying in Class V. The format of the certificate can be downloaded from the website of the committee www.navodaya.gov.in. A sample of the format is attached.
- As per the MoU with NVS, Rs.35 (Rupees thirty five only) towards service fee will be paid by the Common Service Center guardian/candidate for uploading the application form per service.