UPSC CMS Admit Card 2022 UPSC Combined Medical Services Admit Card 2022 released online by the officials of UPSC. So, candidates who have applied for Combined Medical Services Examination (CMS 2022) and get UPSC CMS Hall Ticket 2022 must check this page. Moreover, they have scheduled the UPSC CMS Exam Date on 17th July 2022. UPSC Admit Card 2022 for Combined Medical Services Exam can be easily downloaded from the official site or from the help of below. Download your UPSC CMS 2022 Hall Ticket and then attend the Online Computer Based Test (Online CBT) as per schedule. More details about UPSC CMS Admit Card and Exam Date details are given in the below sections.
|Latest Update (25th June 2022): UPSC CMS Admit Card 2022 has been released by the released officials. Download Hall Ticket Now.|
UPSC Combined Medical Services Exam Admit Card 2022
UPSC released the admit card of UPSC CMS 2022. UPSC CMS 2022 Admit Card can be downloaded by using registration number and password. UPSC Combined Medical Services (CMS) Admit Card 2022 will be available on the official UPSC website. UPSC CMS 2022 Computer-Based Test (CBT) is going to be held on 17 July 2022. UPSC CMS Admit Card 2022 will be issued only to those candidates who have successfully completed the UPSC CMS Application.
UPSC Admit Card 2022
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Examination Name||Combined Medical Services Examination 2022|
|Name of the Posts||Medical Officer, Assistant Divisional Medical Officer, General Duty Medical Officer, General Duty Medical Officer Gr 2|
|Total Posts||687 Posts|
|Exam Date||17th July 2022|
|Admit Card Status||Released|
|Selection Process||Written Test, Personal Interview|
|Type Of The Exam||Online Computer Based Test (Online CBT)|
|Job Location||Across India|
UPSC CMS Exam Date 2022
Applicants who have submitted their applications for this recruitment their written exam UPSC CMS Exam 17th July 2022 To be For this, every eligible must download UPSC CMS Admit Card 2022. There have been mistakes on the UPSC Medical Officer Admit Card 2022 after receiving the admit card, then immediately correct it again by contacting the officials of the Union Public Service Commission. Keep checking this page for more latest updates.
UPSC CMS Hall Ticket 2022
UPSC CMS 2022 Admit Card will be issued three weeks before the commencement of the exam on the official website. Candidates can avail admit card by RID and date of birth or roll number (if available) and date of birth or name, father’s name and DOB. Applicants are instructed to bring one identity proof along with the hard copy of the hall ticket to the examination hall. For any discrepancy, candidates should contact the Union Public Service Commission. Read below to know more details about UPSC Combined Medical Service Examination Admit Card 2021.
Steps to Download UPSC CMS Admit Card 2022
- Visit the official site of Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) @ upsc.gov.in.
- You reach the home page, inspect the What’s New section.
- Check Admit Card Link.
- By clicking on that link, you will be taken to the new page.
- Click on the button which shows you to download UPSC CMS E-Hall Ticket 2022.
- Again you will be redirected to a new page, read all the instructions mentioned on the screen.
- And then click on Yes button.
- Then, your screen will be displayed as below.
- Now, you need to select any option which is tagged as Registration ID or Roll Number.
- Enter all the required details, and then click on the submit button.
- Later, you can get your UPSC E-Admit Card 2022 for Combined Medical Services Examination.
- Download and take a print out of it.