JSSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2022 Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) released a new recruitment notice for Junior Engineers. In Jharkhand, JSSC has around 1289 open vacancies to fill. Eligible applicants with Diploma credentials are welcome to apply online. On the other hand, candidates with requisite credentials can apply for JSSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2022 on or before the deadline. Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission will conduct Jharkhand Diploma Level Combined Competitive Examination (JDLCCE-) to fill up several Junior Engineer Posts. You can apply for this JSSC Junior Engineer to work as a Junior Engineer. Before using these posts, candidates must read the JSSC JE Official Advertisement carefully. This post will teach you about JSSC JE Recruitment 2022 application process, age restriction, eligibility, syllabus and exam pattern to fill various Junior Engineer posts for Jharkhand Diploma Level Combined Competitive Exam.
JSSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2022
|Name of Recruitment authority
||Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission
||Jharkhand Diploma Level Combined Competitive Examination (JDLCCE-2021)
|Name of Job post
|Number of vacancies
|Application Form Date
||9th February 2022
|Last date of applying
||08 March 2022
|Official website portal
JSSC JE Vacancy Details
|Junior Engineer (Electrical), (Urban Development and Housing Department)
|Junior Engineer (Civil), (Urban Development and Housing Department)
|Junior Engineer (Mechanical), Urban Development and Housing Department)
|Junior Engineer (Civil) – Department of Drinking Water and Sanitation
|Junior Engineer (Civil) – Water Resources Department
|Junior Engineer (Mechanical) – Water Resources Department
|Junior Engineer (Civil) – Road Construction Department
|Junior Engineer (Agriculture Engineering) Department of Agriculture, Animal Husbandry and Cooperation
JSSC Junior Engineer Bharti 2022 Important Date
||07 February 2022
||08 March 2022
|Fee Payment Last Date
||10 March 2022
|Complete Form Last Date
||13 March 2022
|Online Form Correction Date
||16 March 2022
JSSC Junior Engineer Education Qualification
- Candidates who must have completed their Diploma in Electrical/ Civil/ Mechanical from a recognized university will be eligible for Jharkhand Diploma Level Combined Competitive Examination (JDLCCE-2021).
JSSC Junior Engineer Age Limit
JSSC Junior Engineer Application Fee
|General / EBC/BC
|SC / ST hailing from Jharkhand
JSSC Junior Engineer Salary
- Pay Scale: Rs 35,400 – 1,12,400/-
JSSC Junior Engineer Selection Process
- Preliminary Written Test, Main Written Exam and Interview.
How to fill JSSC Junior Engineer Form 2022
- Candidates can apply between 07/02/2022 to 08/03/2022.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form.
- Kindly check and collect all the documents – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly prepare the scanned documents related to the admit card – photo, sign, ID proof, etc.
- One must preview and go through all the columns carefully before submitting the application form.
- Take a print out of the final submitted form.