BCECE 2021 – Apply Online For Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination The official advertisement related to Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination 2021 has been issued by the Bihar Joint Entrance Competitive Examination Board. Interested and eligible candidates for Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination 2021 can enroll online till 12 September 2021. The fee for the examination can be deposited by 14 September 2021 and error correction can be done in the application from 15 to 16 September 2021. Admit card for Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination 2021 released. The link to download the admit card is given below.
BCECE 2021 Eligibility
- Age Limit : Student must have completed 17 years of age by 31st December 2021. There will be no minimum age limit to apply for engineering course.
- Educational Qualification : Students must have passed 12th and equivalent examination from a recognized board. Mathematics and Physics are compulsory subjects for engineering course.
- Percentage Criteria : It is mandatory to get 45% marks for general students and 40% for reserved category students in 12th and equivalent examination.
- Nationality : The student must be an Indian citizen and a permanent resident of the state of Bihar.
BCECE 2021 Examination Scheme
- Stages: This exam will be conducted in one stage.
- Subjects: Questions will be asked from Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics/ Biology subjects in this exam .
- Exam Duration: A total of 90 minutes will be given to the students to solve the question paper .
- Type of questions : Multiple choice questions will be asked in the question paper .
- Marking Scheme: Four marks will be awarded for every correct answer .
- Negative Marking: One mark will be deducted for each wrong answer .
|Subject||number of questions||Number|
|Mathematics / Biology||50||200|
BCECE 2021 Application Fee
Candidates have to pay the application fee through debit and credit card and bank challan . The application fee will be determined according to the subject chosen by the candidate and their categories.
|Stream/ Group||SC/ST||General/BC & OBC|
|PCB/ PCM/ CBA/ MBA/ MCA & PCA||Rs. 500||Rs. 1000|
|PCMB||Rs. 550||Rs. 1100|
First Go to official Website – bceceboard.bihar.gov.in , & Click On Link “ Online Portal of BCECE-2021 “. After Reaching on apply online page, you have to follow these steps –
- Step 1 – Registration
- Step 2 – Personal Information
- Step 3 – Upload Photo & Signatures
- Step 4 – Educational Information
- Step 5 – Preview Your Application
- Step 6 – Payment of Examination Fee
|Exam Date||09-10 October 2021|
|Last Date To Apply Online||12 September 2021|
|Download Admit Card||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|